Inc Design Store is proud to be the first stockist for this new NZ brand.
This outspoken sweater will make a statement for years to come. An original print, inspired by flora on the banks of the peaceful Opawaho, NZ.
- Two + Lou original design print
- Crew neck
- Raglan sleeve
- Contrast ribbing on neck, arm, and waist bands in dusky pink
- Relaxed fit, standard length
- 100% Cotton French Terry
- Designed and made in New Zealand
- If you are size 6 or size 22 we now offer a made to order service for this garment! If we have the fabric in stock it's approx. one week lead time for making, plus the standard shipping timframes from us to you. Get in touch!
Fit: A relaxed fit which is true to size. We suggest sizing up if you wish to achieve an ‘oversize’ sweater look.
Care: This garment enjoys a cool wash and being line dried inside out. Cool iron inside out optional. We recommend you do not tumble dry your garment.
Feel good knowing that you are supporting local kiwi makers who are paid fairly and part of a crew of women in small business who are working to design and produce garments you can love for a long time.
100% cotton original print fabric is Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) certified, which provides you with a guarantee of the organic status of the product; all the way the from harvesting of the raw cotton to its environmentally and socially responsible manufacturing and labelling.
Size Chart (Sweaters) - Centimetres
(All garments are designed and made in New Zealand. Custom orders may be possible for some lines. We do recommend you try on before you buy, and if you have doubts around sizing please contact us for more information.)