Shipping, Returns & Payment
FREE PICKUP IN OAMARU, South Island NZ
Pickup by arrangement or pop in during shop hours to collect.
STANDARD NZ- SHIPPING
$10 urban | $14 rural
This is a nationwide flat-rate and covers multiple items or just one!
Anything deemed precious or fragile is carefully packaged and sent in a box with great protection and care.
Some larger or very fragile or unusually shaped objects class as oversize.
$40 urban | $50 rural
Some extremely large or very fragile or unusually shaped objects class as oversize ++
$50 urban | $60 rural
We can also customise a delivery quote with you if needed.
Australia $25 Untracked
Australia $32 Tracked (insured up to $250 NZD)
Australia $45 Courier (Recommended. Loss/damage insurance up to $2000)
For other destinations, we can arrange a delivery quote for you, please contact to arrange email@example.com
Please note for international deliveries, you may be required to pay additional duties or taxes on arrival.
- The greatest care is taken in parcelling up your special items to send them to you.
- Local pick-up is welcome! Choosing to send items can be a risk, particularly if goods are fragile. If you're able to collect your purchases, this is ideal.
- For shipping of very fragile or oversize items, extra cost is built into the flat shipping rate to cover handling, packaging and delivery costs. We will take the best care to package it safely for transit for you.
- We use a variety of courier services, with expected delivery timeframes of 2-3 days after dispatch.
- If you need an item to arrive by a set date, please contact first to make arrangements. Please know this is a small, family-run business, and timeframes can be slower during school holidays for example.
- We use recycled cartons and packaging materials for dispatching orders as much as possible and ask that you recycle them again too.
Because of the nature of the wide and varied creative items we represent, shipping arrangements may be flexible too. If you have queries about shipping timeframes, costs or services, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please purchase carefully, and ask questions, or try for size before you buy. Returns are generally not accepted unless items are faulty, in which case we will of course resolve the issue with you. This is a small business supporting small creative NZ businesses; all items here are limited edition, unique or bespoke so when you choose to purchase an item, exchanges, refunds or returns are generally not an option.
Returns for an alternative product or store credit are at the discretion of INC Store.
In-store, you're welcome to pay by credit, debit, eftpos, cash or Afterpay.
Online at this time payments are accepted via Visa, Mastercard, Amex, PayPal, Google Pay, Apple Pay, Shopify Payments, Afterpay and bank deposit within New Zealand (Inc Design Store, account # 06-0889-0403444-01).
Lay-by is available for purchases of $50 or more. Goods remain here until paid for in full. Full payment to be made within 3 months of initial purchase. A non-refundable deposit is set by you (minimum 10% of total value).Please contact to arrange a layby email@example.com