A doubly-spectacular statement piece from emerging contemporary jeweller, Fruitbowl Studio. Two rings, formed as one. This is bold, chunky, sparkly, and absolutely can't be not seen!
Selected for their mesmerising colour properties, semi-precious gemstones are crushed(!!), and set with resin into organically formed sterling silver clam rings.
Also available as single rings (great to mix and match!)
A wonderful selection to choose from is always available here, and we're very proud to also offer a made to order service in your preferred gemstone/colour, and sized to fit (no extra charge).
- Amethyst (purple)
- Apatite (bright teal blue)
- Carnelian (orange)
- Pink Tourmaline
- Aquamarine (pale blue/green)
- Peridot (apple green)
- Lapis (deep dark blue)
- Yellow serpentine
- Fluorite (pale mint green)
- Please contact for assistance to determine the ring size you need
- Can be made to order at no extra charge, so contact to find out what's in stock, or to arrange a special order.
- Layby is available, please ask
- Please note that gemstones all have subtle variations by nature in colour, no two rings are ever the same.